Our Financial Services client based in North Yorkshire are growing their Capital & Regulatory Reporting Team and are looking for a qualified Accountant to become an integral part of the business as a Capital Reporting Specialist. The role is based in North Yorkshire but the client offers fantastic remote working options.
- Develop MI that will inform strategy and support business decision making from a capital perspective.
- Responsible for the coordination, preparation and ongoing development of capital stress and scenario testing.
- Maintenance and oversight of the capital stress and scenario testing operating model and control framework.
- Support the ICAAP and Recovery & Resolution reporting requirements for the capital area.
- Qualified Accountant - ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent.
- Ability to interpret complex data.
- Knowledge or experience of regulatory reporting frameworks that apply to Banks and Building Societies
- Experience submitting MI and regulatory returns.
- Experience working in financial services.
- Capital and stress testing experience preferred.
Should you feel you have the right experience and would be interested in receiving a full specification, please apply and you will be contacted by Outsource UK