Cell Manufacturing Engineer - 6-month Contract
Up to £22 PAYE/ £28 Umbrella
Outsource UK are recruiting on behalf of a global Engineering client of ours who require a Cell Manufacturing Engineer on an initial 6-month contract. Candidates must have experience of working in warehouse area, Material flow, Packaging design, 5S implementation, Manual Assembly, Risk Assessment, Tool and equipment design.
Overview of the Cell Manufacturing Engineer role:
- To design, prove, implement and maintain Cell manufacturing system layout.
- Accountable for the definition, setup and optimisation of the processes within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Establish, monitor, correct and improve the process performances of the allocated work cell in terms of capability and capacity.
- Accountable for the accuracy and optimisation of manufacturing technical data (including routings and build notes) within the allocated manufacturing cell.
Necessary experience required for this position includes:
- Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years' experience of working within an assembly environment
- Flexible and capable of working in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
If you are a Cell Manufacturing Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent