Cell Manufacturing Engineer
A Cell Manufacturing Engineer is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Hemel Hempstead.
Overview of the CME contract role
The Cell Manufacturing Engineer owns the manufacturing system within the allocated manufacturing cell(s) by the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the safe and LEAN processes for existing and new products to ensure operations on time to standard and within budget within the allocated manufacturing cell.
Key skills required for the Cell Manufacturing Engineer
- Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years' experience of working within an assembly environment
- Flexible and capable of working in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Confident with working on own initiative
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
The role is based in Hemel Hempstead.
If you are a ME looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything