Cell Manufacturing Engineer - Lean - Assembly
£30,000 - £38,000 plus bonus and benefits
A number of Cell Manufacturing Engineers are wanted on a permanent basis by a global Engineering client of ours. In this role the successful candidate will create, maintain and help with the continuous improvement of the safe and LEAN processes for existing and new products to ensure operations on time to standard and within budget within the allocated manufacturing cell.
This is a permanent opportunity which includes a base salary of between £30,000 - £38,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications plus bonus and benefits.
Overview of the Cell Manufacturing Engineer role:
- To design, prove, implement and maintain Cell manufacturing system layout.
- Accountable for the definition, setup and optimisation of the processes within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Establish, monitor, correct and improve the process performances of the allocated work cell in terms of capability and capacity.
- Accountable for the accuracy and optimisation of manufacturing technical data (including routings and build notes) within the allocated manufacturing cell.
Key skills required for the Cell Manufacturing Engineer role:
- Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years' experience of working within an assembly environment
- Flexible and capable of working in a complex environment
- Competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
If you are a Cell Manufacturing Engineer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.