Cleaning & Maintenance Operative
A Cleaning & Maintenance Operative with manual cleaning and light maintenance experience is required to work on a three month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Engineering client based in Andover, Hampshire.
Overview of the Cleaning & Maintenance Operative contract role
This is a role for a leading company who provides validated and compliant surface and airborne bio-decontamination
This is an exciting opportunity for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join a friendly team in a Production Environment.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience (however training will be provided) and will be passionate about their work with a keen eye for detail.
Hours: 9 hour per day, 9am -4pm Monday to Thursday & 7am - 12pm Friday (1/2 for lunch) 39 hour working week
Rate of Pay: £8.88 per hour.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ability to undertake a range of manual cleaning activities, including:
- Surface cleaning, including furnishings, fixtures, and fittings
- Cleaning floors, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and polishing
- Cleaning washroom areas, including toilets, sinks etc.
- Replenish supplies, i.e. toilet roll, paper towels, Hand Sanitising Gel
- Clearing and removing rubbish, operating Cardboard & Plastic Bailers.
- Placing Chemical waste in designated area
- Cleaning all communal handrails, surfaces such as door handles, handrails tabletop surfaces daily to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Working alongside another operative and sharing general maintenance duties such as groundwork, clearing sewage blockages, replacing blown light bulbs etc.
- Reporting any problems to the Facilities Manager
The successful applicant will benefit from ongoing training, uniform and personal development growth.
- Janitorial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Light Maintenance Duties
- Driving licence (Preferred)
- Forklift Counterbalance License (Preferred)
Key skills required for the Cleaning & Maintenance Operative contract
The role is based in Andover, Hampshire.
If you are a Cleaning/Maintenance professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9198
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything