Client Finance Accountant - Tramps system
£28,000 - £35,000
Outsource UK are recruiting for a Senior Client Finance Accountant on behalf of a global client of ours based in Birmingham. The purpose of this role is to act as the "face of finance" to their key clients provide a bridge between Senior Property Managers and the Client Finance team. The role holder will be expected to provide detailed and in-depth support to our clients and property managers, act as the escalation point for complex issues and/or concerns within client finance, as well as mentoring and coaching the property accountants and assisting with their professional development.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3+ years of practical work experience operation within property finance or in an environment which handles client's money.
- Significant experience of managing within a client facing function, with experience of leading client meetings and/or negotiations.
- Strong understanding of Business development and client relationship management
- Tax & Statutory Accounting Knowledge
- Advanced use of property management accounting systems (Tramps system experience would be desirable)
For more information please contact Stephen Lynch on 0161 694 email@example.com