Commercial Data Analyst - Power BI, MS Excel
A Commercial Data Analyst is required to work on an 18 month with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines in Desford.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- Own and maintain select commercial and New Product Introductions (NPI) data to aid with the product development and sales Commercial product structure/configuration data collection, analysis and inputs.
- You'll be required to support on data entry, data research and also look at various systems that need data adding to them.
- Also you'll pull data from competitive websites etc.
- This role covers 3 product groups. 2 in US and one in UK.
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Experience of Power BI
- Degree in a relatable subject such as Engineering, Business, Economics, Technology, IT, Manufacturing, Data Analysis or equivalent
- Great communication, self-starter, motivated, great analysing skills
- Ideally come from a manufacturing background
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything