Communications & Business Change Specialist
Based in Scotland a Communications & Business Change Specialist is required on a contract basis to support an exciting project working on the management and implementation of organisational and cultural changes to support technology initiatives.
Candidates need to work through an umbrella company for this role.
- Develop change communication plans, create leadership engagement plans, draft important messages, and tailor messaging for multiple audiences, and develop communications plans that promote user engagement
- Create information that aims to connect our employees to what people, process and technology changes are happening within the project
- Create communication materials to support our project priorities, including internal news to employees, employee presentations and all hands content creation
- Develop activities to support change and adoption such as defining personas, developing important messages, measuring adoption efforts, and building training plans to support change efforts
- Develop user manuals and eLearning materials to support the change and introduce techniques that will ensure these are effectively adopted
Skills and experience required:
- A Communications & Business Change Specialist that has experience in communications management and/or change management, including the management and implementation of organisational and cultural changes to support our technology initiatives.
- The Communications & Business Change Specialist must have strong organisational and management skills and the ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams along with taking project responsibility for stakeholder engagement and strategic guidance for leadership.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.