A Communications Lead is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Corsham. The role will initially be remote due to Covid.
Overview of the Communications Lead contract role
The Communications Lead will work on a major defence IT Programme.
Key skills required for the Communications Lead
- Communications planning
- Inform stakeholders of programme progress & to build stakeholder confidence in the Programme
- To build a two-way dialogue with our stakeholders with Stakeholder mapping, tracking and management.
- Project Engagement Roadshows
- Defence Digital user comms required for implementing the new service desk.
- Communication planning and a Communications Plan; devise and develop communication messages seeking to Advise, Inform, Motivate, Educate, Instruct/Guide or to warn. Work with Change programme and Run team to compile messaging roadmap and forward plan of key messages to align to stakeholder needs and programme needs.
- Communication through various channels (monthly blogs, weekly SWAY reports, targeted engagements (e.g. 1* road show), open engagements (e.g. weekly/fortnightly Lunch & learns / Snax sessions), Workshops, etc.).
- Development and monthly maintenance of Engagement Hub artefacts.
- Support People Change PM with the planning and delivery of quarterly Cross Briefs & End User Comms planning.
If you are a Communications Lead looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We are one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years, we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything