A Communications Professional is required to work on a 12 month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Corsham.
Overview of the Comms contract role
- Detailed planning of the End User Comms, aligned to the Programme schedule, including feedback and measurement of the impact of messages.
- Working in tandem with the Comms Lead to ensure planning and messaging is in coherence with Programme Comms
- Working with delivery partners (Customer Service, CIO community) to segment stakeholders
- Creation and preparation of materials, messaging and people to deliver End User Comms, including:
- A populated SharePoint site to act as a hub of Service Centre comms
- Create/perpetuate brand identity
- Scheduling and facilitating roadshows from 1*/2*/3* community
- Key messages drafted and approved
Delivery of End User Comms through:
- Continued refinement of the plan and the messages
- Coordinating delivery partners (Customer Service, CIO community) to tailor the messages appropriately to different communities
- Monitoring and responding to End Users through 2-way channels (mailboxes, surveys, SharePoint engagements etc.)
- Measurement and refinement of messaging impact
- Handover of communications planning and delivery to BAU post Go-Live
- Support the building of End User Comms capability (Customer Centric Capability), through the programme phases by supporting the transition of the End User Comms plan to BAU (likely Change & Transition). This will ensure that it can be cohered into an End User Comms Campaign, inclusive of the entirety of the Exit.
The role is based in Corsham but remote working during Covid
If you are a Comms Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything