Outsource UK are currently working with a large Manufacturing company who are seeking a HR and Communications Officer for a position based in Desford.
This role will be based inside IR35.
The Role Overview
As the Communication Representative you will have a passion for employee communications and will drive engagement through exciting and impactful communications. You will work with leaders and employees at all levels of the organisation, supporting key facility and global initiatives, and develop and implement a communication improvement strategy.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Regular communications: Ensure creative, engaging content using a range of technologies and a variety of communication channels to develop, maintain and execute communication plans.
- One off communications: Provide a consultative approach to internal customers' communication needs and providing a quality service.
- Strategy development and execution: Create, execute and constantly refresh an internal communications strategy that will continuously improve the employee experience, with a particular focus on enhancing communication with production employees.
- Leader communications: Support General Manager and other senior leader communications.
- Collaboration: Work with employees and leaders at all levels. Work closely with the lead internal communicator in North Carolina and regional media representative on local publicity and media relations.
- Community: Coordinate our community engagement activities including volunteering and charitable support.
- Recognition: Promote and coordinate recognition programmes.
- Employee engagement: Coordinate the administration and analyse the results of the Employee Insights Survey.
Skills, experience & qualifications you will have:
- Previous experience in communication (particularly employee communication).
- Excellent communications expertise (especially in writing and preparation of presentations).
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels of the business.
- Planning, prioritising and coordination skills including the ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail, initiating action and challenge the established way of doing things.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Confidence to challenge and improve the way things are done.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.