Our Financial Services client based in Scotland are looking to bolster their growing Controls Testing Team within the 1LOD. The role does have the option to work remotely but you would have to be able to travel to Edinburgh or Glasgow when required.
As the Controls Testing Analyst your role would be to support the Controls Testing Manager and business performance by leading the risk agenda, ensuring effective engagement across the three lines of defence to deliver an embedded Risk Management Framework. You would perform independent assurance activities to assess appropriateness of design and test effectiveness of operation for Key Controls associated to risks inherently scored 16+.
Key Experience Required:
- Experience and technical understanding of risks and controls.
- Experience and understanding of policies, including Operational, Regulatory and Credit, and supporting processes and procedures.
- Understanding of the control environment and risk appetite of the business.
- Experience of performing assurance activities including controls testing.
- Knowledge or experience of embedding 1LOD responsibilities, culture and frameworks, and related risk processes.
If you are someone from an assurance / controls background and located in the central belt of Scotland then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Please apply and you will be contacted by James Evans from OUK.