Corporate Communications Officer- 12-month FTC
£18,500 - £24,000
Outsource UK is looking for a Corporate Communications Officer on behalf of a Financial Services client of ours on a 12 month FTC basis for a leading client in Birmingham.
Duties required for this position:
- Day to day generation of content for the employee intranet, ensuring it is a compelling source of information and news for all employees
- Continued development of the communications calendar
- Creation and distribution of the weekly employee newsletter
- Maintaining an internal network to help source and distribute news and information
- Supporting HR with communication of engagement initiatives
- Provide communications support to Group-wide initiatives including wellbeing, diversity, the Charity Committee and the People Forum
Skills necessary include:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at multiple levels
- Excellent attention to detail, writing and proofreading skills, and accurate use of numbers
- Enthusiasm, creative and high energy, with a passion for communications
- Experience with MS Office and Sharepoint
If you are a Corporate Communications Officer looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything