Corporate Reporting Analyst - Financial Services - 6 month FTC
£50,000 - £55,000
North-East London based
Outsource UK have partnered with a well-known client of ours, who are looking at appointing a Corporate Reporting Analyst who will provide support to the development and maintenance of the reporting infrastructure used by the business to provide data on the client's activities, ensuring that it remains aligned with their evolving business needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide analytic support in the establishment of data requirements in support of new reporting requirements.
- Liaise with colleagues in Data Management and IT to introduce new data elements to the reporting systems and the Analyst Gateway as required.
- Provide analytic support to business areas on the implementation of automated reporting solutions promoting self-service that include integration of data and data visualisations to the client's reporting architecture and portals.
- Develop, test, and promote data integration workflows, standardised reports and visualisations based on user report specifications and in accordance with the client's established data governance guidelines, reporting standards and best practice.
The successful skills necessary to apply for this role include:
- Data analysis experience such as data mapping between various source systems and target systems and definition of data transformation rules using Alteryx Designer.
- Solid experience of reporting and data visualisation tools including IBM Cognos and Tableau.
- Knowledge of MI reporting and data governance principles.
Do not hesitate and click apply now or ring 0161 694 9216 and ask to speak to Stephen Lynch for more information.