Integration Cost Engineer
Home-based with occasional travel roughly once a month (ideally North East based)
£48000-£52000 + 10% bonus
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
A Cost Engineer is required on a 12-month fixed term contract to work on a large integration project (potential to go permanent) in the oil & gas sector
You will be responsible for
- Supporting Integration related procurement activities
- Supporting the process of merging Cost Reporting process between all companies involved in the integration
- Undertaking cost benefit analysis for integration related activities
- Support the O&M Programme Manager with the implementation of new Finance system
- Manage and support the O&M monthly cost reporting with Budget Holders
- Update and monitor O&M Budget and forecast with Budget Holders and report impact
Key skills required
- Ideally degree educated or equivalent in Surveying, Construction, Finance, Cost Engineering
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Proven experience of developing new cost monitoring procedures.
- Proven experience of developing and monitoring annual budgets/ forecasts. Knowledgeable in Cost forecasting and Construction contracts.
- Previous experience using SAP would be highly advantageous as would any knowledge of construction contracts
- Membership of a professionally recognised cost organisation (e.g.: RICS, ACostE) is desirable
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent