Credit Controller - Temp to Perm
£26,000 - £28,000
Outsource UK have partnered with a global organisation who are looking for a number of Credit Controllers on an initial six-month temporary basis with potential to go permanent after that. These roles are working in a very busy Credit Control team which sits within the businesses Asset Services division.
These roles will be based at my client's office in Birmingham
Key skills for this opportunity:
- Ability to deliver high quality accounting services to clients, within agreed parameters of time, accuracy and quality.
- Strong attention to detail - manage the books of accounts with regards to client properties under management and where appropriate properties that have gone out of management.
- Take ownership of own workload and be prepared to work in a high volume environment.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Maintain and organise existing ledgers
- Collection responsibility for debts up to £10m
- Managing around 1000 accounts credit control activities
- Debt Management and collection of customer accounts
- Responsible for your own section of the ledger
This role would suit someone who is available at short notice and has a strong Credit Control background.
If you are interested in applying, please click apply now to have your CV reviewed immediately or ring 0161 694 9216 and ask to speak to Stephen Lynch for more information.