Our Financial Services client are looking for a Credit Risk Contractor to bolster the Credit Risk division as part of a wider retail banking transformation project. This organisation has offices in the West Midlands, London and West Yorkshire. They also offer fantastic remote working opportunities.
The role of the Lead Credit Risk Contractor is to analyse, interpret or model data to provide analytical solutions to complex business problems. You would be expected to work to a plan and results must be provided in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop, maintain and improve credit risk strategies.
- Provide analyses to manage credit portfolios.
- Work on analytical projects.
- Identifying solutions to emerging risk issues.
- Challenging established policy and procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and documentary requirements.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Retail product knowledge such as current accounts, credit cards, loans or mortgages.
- Experience working in a Credit or Risk Analytics environment.
- Experience working in Retail Banking.
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. SAS, SQL, Microsoft Office. Experience of using the following is desirable, Python, MAT LAB, Cobra, Visual Basic.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Experience using a variety of analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Proven experience of successful project management.
Should you feel you have relevant experience please apply and you will be contacted by James Evans from Outsource UK.