Our financial services client based in Edinburgh are looking for a Credit Risk Specialist to join and help develop a range of analytical approaches to forecast bad debt performance.
The role is based in Edinburgh but the client is offering home working moving forwards. You would be expected to be able to attend the office should there be a requirement to do so on an ad hoc basis.
- Develop a range of analytical approaches to forecast bad debt performance using specialist subject matter expertise and knowledge of data, systems, processes.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of projects and initiatives using your specialist knowledge.
- Collaborate positively and constructively with a broad group of stakeholders.
Key Skills Required
- Strong experience within a credit risk function or similar analytical function in financial services
- IFRS 9 Provisioning knowledge
- Proficiency in data extraction and manipulation using SAS programming or MS Excel. (SAS not essential)
- Effective communication skills using a range of tools.
Should you have the experience required for this position please apply and you will be contacted by James Evans from OUK.