Customer Liaison Engineer SME
Based in Preston a Customer Liaison Engineer is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
A new customer liaison engineering role has been created, ensuring integration and support of all customer related activities. The role has the responsibility to ensure the customer engagement activities are supported and whilst ensuring the programme schedule is achieved.
As the Customer Liaison Engineer your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting execution and delivery of all customer related engagements, supporting the Customer Liaison Lead and eliminating single point of failure.
- Delegation path for Customer Liaison whilst supporting front end team / overseas in-country.
- Coordination of customer deliverables across multiple workstreams including internal and external suppliers.
- Monitoring and recording of all Customer actions
- Management of all Customer meeting minutes and actions, to ensure rapid resolution.
- Ensuring system engineering processes have been followed and adhered to.
- Provide support to the development of industrialisation partner systems engineering and Electronic Warfare support capability integration capabilities;
- Ensuring all workstream deliverables are delivered to the schedule.
- Experience in leading systems engineering practices and procedures.
- Experience understanding requirements and integration across multiple stakeholders to ensure the product(s) meet those requirements.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work autonomously.
- Delivery focussed.
- Good standard of written communication.
- Familiarity or experience with Electronic Warfare Operational Support methods would be an advantage.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organisation and with the Customer.
- Understanding of Typhoon support programmes
- Experience in export projects is preferable.
- Experience working in joint teams.
- The applicant will ideally be educated to degree level within an engineering subject or with an appropriate engineering background.
- The candidate must have excellent Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills and good Microsoft Office Project skills
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are essential
Please note that you'll be required to work from home during Covid.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything