Customer Operations Administrator
A Customer Operations Administrator is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Salford, Greater Manchester.
Overview of the Customer Operations Administrator contract role
Industrial Power Systems Division (IPSD) is a global supplier of world class engines with a leading aftermarket parts business supporting customers worldwide. The Aftermarket business is dynamic and growing and as a result there is an exciting opportunity to join our EAME Customer Operations team
Reporting into the Customer Operations supervisor, you will be working as part of a diverse global team, providing direction and day to day management for our EAME OEM and Distributor partners.
Acting as first point of contact for EAME key customers, in terms of order to cash process management. This is accomplished through first class customer service, order management, Shipping, transportation and export compliance knowledge, through to financial sale.
Working in a small team of customer services administrators, you will be customer focussed, diligent and able manage multiple work requests.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Full responsibility of end to end Order management inclusive of; Quotations, POA's, Cancellation, EDI, where applicable, back order management (part and value level)
- Create and present information during on and offsite Customer visits, with the ability to facilitate ongoing issues in a proactive and professional manner. Use of factual data analysis including order profiling.
- Ability to manage a group of Customer accounts and work closely with Sales and Supply Teams to manage escalations and account queries. Owning and managing compliance regulations and impacts.
- Responsible for new account set up and amendments in terms of ensuring the end to end system set up is correctly activated in line with agreed contracts.
- Assist with meeting monthly sales targets in terms of ensuring the correct end to end processes are adhered to through to sales ledger.
- Oversee the management of any Customer Transportation and Shipping impacts.
- Support mechanism to resolve high level customer impacts, escalations and critical back orders. Recognise, plan solutions and resolve issues to overcome customer challenges.
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Significant experience within a Customer Operations function
- Expert in delivery of best in class customer experience; high level of customer understanding/awareness.
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations.
- Can build strong working relationships with all levels of distribution and customer groups.
- Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
- Strong team ethic with the ability the work autonomously.
Candidates may have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Experience within with sales/supply chain/logistics function
- Experience of using SAP
- Proficient knowledge of Export Compliance
The role is based in Salford Greater Manchester
If you are a Customer Operations Administrator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.