Customer Operations Administrator - SAP, Export Compliance, Supply Chain
Based in Salford, Greater Manchester a Customer Operations Administrator is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
- Reporting into the Customer Operations supervisor, you will be working as part of a diverse global team, providing direction and day to day management for OEM and Distributor partners.
- Acting as first point of contact for key customers, in terms of order to cash process This is accomplished through first class customer service, order management, Shipping, transportation and export compliance knowledge, through to financial sale.
- Working in a small team of customer services administrators, you will be customer focussed, diligent and able manage multiple work requests.
- Full responsibility of end to end Order management inclusive of; Quotations, POA's, Cancellation, EDI, where applicable, back order management (part and value level)
- Create and present information during on and offsite Customer visits, with the ability to facilitate ongoing issues in a proactive and professional manner. Use of factual data analysis including order profiling.
- Ability to manage a group of Customer accounts and work closely with Sales and Supply Teams to manage escalations and account queries. Owning and managing compliance regulations and impacts.
- Responsible for new account set up and amendments in terms of ensuring the end to end system set up is correctly activated in line with agreed contracts.
- Assist with meeting monthly sales targets in terms of ensuring the correct end to end processes are adhered to through to sales ledger.
- Oversee the management of any Customer Transportation and Shipping impacts.
- Support mechanism to resolve high level customer impacts, escalations and critical back orders. Recognise, plan solutions and resolve issues to overcome customer challenges.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience within a Customer Operations function
- Expert in delivery of best in class customer experience; high level of customer understanding/awareness.
- Proven ability to maintain react and think quickly to fast moving fluid situations.
- Can build strong working relationships with all levels of distribution and customer groups.
- Demonstrate meticulous levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to identify a problem, articulate it clearly, progress it to a solution involving others as appropriate.
- Strong team ethic with the ability the work autonomously.
- Experience within with sales/supply chain/logistics function
- Experience of using SAP
- Proficient knowledge of Export Compliance
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).