Customer Service Account Advisor
A Customer Service Account Advisor is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Engineering client based in Andover
Overview of the Customer Service Account Advisor contract role
To deliver world-class customer service to all Global Sales Offices, Distributors, UK and Irish customers and deliver against key performance indicators to ensure customers remain with Bioquell for their bio decontamination requirements.
The role (s) will report into the Customer Service Manager and will be responsible for delivery of all customer facing activities in the cross function team, covering all types of quotes and orders, contracts and all customer enquiries. The role will also include the day-to-day responsibility for a number of key accounts in either the life science or health care sectors to ensure customer satisfaction and retention, working closely with the Sales Teams to deliver this.
Key skills required for the Customer Service Account Advisor
- The candidate should have at least 2 years' experience in at least one of the following areas administration, project work or sales, ideally within a service or consumable environment
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills
- Evidence of goal achievement under time pressure
- Ability pay attention to detail across multiple work streams
- Ability to negotiate with customers and colleagues to meet delivery time scales and manage expectations
- Tenacity and positivity are a must
- Fully competent on Excel and Word
The role is based in Andover
If you are a Customer Service Account Advisor looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything