Customer Service Administrator
Based in Preston a Customer Service Administrator is required on a 9 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- You will be responding to queries and handling requests for service via telephone and email, providing advice and guidance relating to HR processes.
- Building and developing effective and collaborative relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Ensuring procedures and policies are adhered to, including data protection and confidentiality guidelines.
- Customer Service experience and strong Administration background
- Knowledge of HR administration is desirable
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standards of accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and communications skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload
- Proven experience of working in an environment with conflicting priorities
- Ability to interpret customer policies and procedures.
- Personal credibility and professional confidence
- Ability to build excellent relationships
- Intermediate IT skills, in particular MS Word and MS Excel and knowledge of MS Access
- Minimum 4 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Mathematics and English
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything