Customer Service Advisor - SAP
A Customer Service Advisor with SAP experience is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our manufacturing client based in Caerphilly.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK Manufacturing company.
Overview of Customer Service Advisor contract role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional, courteous call handling via the BCM telephony system, to agreed service levels
- Accurate processing of Email and telephone orders within required lead times
- Dealing with Customer issues efficiently and effectively
- Liaising with Key Departments/colleagues to resolve Customer issues
- Managing Back Orders for listed customers
Key skills required for the Customer Service Advisor
- Customer Service
- Use of SAP is essential
- Call Handling
If you are a Customer Service Advisor with SAP experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.