Customer Support Analyst - Material Planning
Based in Desford a Customer Support Analyst is required to work on an 6 month with the likely hood of extension for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
- The Customer Support Analysts role is to deliver & enhance customer satisfaction by assisting customers with orders and the timely receipt of product whilst also driving incremental sales with the assigned customer base.
- Working with suppliers to ensure that material is on hand, managing packages, improving relationships.
- Managing systems and make sure suppliers are working as they should
- Providing technical information, entering and expediting orders whilst handling customer problems with professionalism and diplomacy to deliver an exceptional Customer Experience.
- Working with a global team (China, India, US).
Skills and Experience required:
- Understanding of MRP process and supply chain
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Team player with good negotiation skills and has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high Expectations
- Ability to work to deadlines, self-starter and self-motivated.
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Excel skills highly desirable
- Power BI advantageous
- Data analytics
- Continuous improvement background desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything