DaaS Automation/Deployment Engineer
A DaaS Automation/Deployment Engineer in London is required on a 5 month contract basis to work for a major Banking client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment and the ability to work from home.
Will be remote working so must have own laptop and either an android or Apple phone
- You'll be working to build out 4 new DC's with for next gen VDI platform and work to bring a high level of automation to enable rapid deployments in the future
- Develop code for automating engineering tasks usually related to building, updating or configuring Windows infrastructure and desktop components
- Coordinate and enable the usage of automation on EUC projects and BAU tasks, such as product upgrades and configuration deployments.
- Support offshore engineers using the automation produced by you or team
Essential Skills and Experience
- Advanced coding skills using PowerShell
- Experience on configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Citrix environments (XenDesktop/XenApp)
- Experience on automating Windows servers provisioning and configuration
- Willingness to continuously self-learn and improve the automation framework
Windows Server 2012/ 2016, VMWare 6.5 / 7.0, Ansible Automation, PowerShell Scripting, Citrix XenDesktop 7.X, Ivanti UWM, Microsoft File Servers, Nutanix Ansible, Citrix XenDestop, XenApp and PVS, - VMware PowerCLI, - Ivanti UWM EM and Personalization (AppSense)
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).