Data Administrator - £9 per hour
Based in Preston a Data Admin Professional is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
As a Data Quality Professional, you will be responsible for the input, maintenance, quality and integrity of data held in SuccessFactors.
- Responsible for managing medium complexity / repeatable Data Integrity changes caused by incorrect data input into SF
- Providing support and working collaboratively with the PACE Data Integrity Analyst on correcting data issues and ensuring a full investigation into root cause analysis and subsequent long term solutions
- Ensure robust governance and control by utilising the SuccessFactors preproduction environment to assess data inputs impacts before final upload into the live production environment
- Identify and highlight to the Team Leader or Data Analyst, any persistent data errors and ensure they are addressed and corrective actions determined
- Deliver a range of data quality processes, ranging from low to high complexity, across the different technology platforms managed by the team
- Ensure full understanding of the data and SuccessFactors processes, the impact of data changes and actively identify data anomalies and the appropriate action to resolve
- Previously worked as a Data Administrator and have a good understanding of the technology platforms
- Good level of knowledge of data protection and document retention policies
- Ability to work at a fast pace, sometimes working under pressure to challenging deadlines
- High standards of accuracy
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload and the workload of team members when faced with competing requests
- Excellent communication skills and have the ability to build excellent relationships
- Intermediate to Advanced IT skills, in particular MS Excel
- A recognised Service Excellence accreditation
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything