Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Data Administrator for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
- The candidate is responsible for focusing on data handling, manipulation, analysis and reporting. Understanding the data model and the meaning of the data needed.
- Working within back office support team in the larger Technology & Operations Business Unit that plays governance and support part for the whole company.
- To prepare MI for the stakeholders within the company
- Be able to manipulate large amounts of data in MS Excel and MS Access in order to track actuals, projects, budgets, prepare KPIs, and to answer queries to users from within the company.
- An experienced Data Administrator who's got an excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Open minded about changing environment, different approaches and tools used.
- Experienced level in MS Excel, practitioner level in MS Access and PowerPoint is essential.
- Experience of SAP is highly advantageous
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.