Data Analyst - Microsoft Dynamis Project - Data Cleansing
Outsource UK is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join my FS client in London for a 6 month contract.
Candidates are able to work through their Ltd company.
The Data Analyst will join a leading banking client and work on an exciting project in Client Dynamics is where you will be supporting the migration of data activities related to the roll out of Microsoft Dynamics Sales module.
Responsibilities for the Data Analyst:
- You will be gathering business data then analyse the data and build a manual process to identify duplicates or bad quality data
- Work with business users to gather contact and related account information required for the initial data population of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Collate the data provided into a single Excel format that will be serve as the master data source for the initial contacts and accounts data population.
- Collation of the data in a defined Excel template format that can be migrated into Microsoft Dynamics 365 application
- Identify any duplicates or other data issues using Excel macros or other appropriate tools
- Fixing of data issues working in conjunction with business owners
Essential Skills Required
- Strong Data Analysis skills and worked on Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales module.
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Previously implemented a process of data gathering from large volume of users (i.e. approximately 3000 or more), processing the data in Excel macros, identifying duplicate and any discrepancy, poor quality of data and taking corrective actions to fix the quality of data working with business users
- Previous knowledge on data cleansing projects
- Advantages if you have worked in Banking/Financial industry.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Tewsdae Phillips will be in touch.