Data Analyst - Power BI
Based in Peterborough a Data Analyst with Power BI experience is required on a 12 month contract basis to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
- Provide Data analysis support to the Purchasing team
- Consolidation and reporting of Purchasing department metrics
- Consolidation and reporting of material cost impact
- Tracking Bill of material cost movement by month
- Cost plan by engine platform
- Weekly communication of changes
- Spend analytics by region by site
- Supplier financial assessments - analytics
- An excellent Data Analysis background.
- The ability to pull data and show the output in different formats using Power BI and Tableau.
- Very good reporting skills.
- Good communication as you'll be required to communicate with a very diverse group people
- Doesn't need to come from a purchasing background the analytics element is much more important. Although it's advantageous if you did have a purchasing background.
Please note you'll be required to work via Umbrella or PAYE.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything