A Data Engineer is required to work on a 12 month with the likely hood of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
You'll be required to support the growth of the Typhoon Data Management activities and aiding in the creation of product data architecture within the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Toolset, to better manage engineering data and the integration between the aircraft Configuration Items (CIs).
- Experience in the application of Configuration and Data Management principles & procedures.
- Working knowledge of the Product Lifecycle Manager (PLM Teamcentre) tool.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.
- Applicants must have sound written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate a thorough approach to technical tasks.
- Good levels of self-drive & motivation, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Qualified to Degree, HND/HNC (as a minimum) in an Engineering discipline, supported by a minimum of 2 years' experience working in an Engineering environment.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything