Data Governance Analyst - GDPR - Financial Services - 12 month FTC
£50,000 - £55,000
North-East London based
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in the implementation of data management and governance in a systematic manner as per the client's data governance and quality framework.
- Assist business teams to discover and understand their data assets to provide a holistic view including lineage, relationship views, and data profiling stats and quality scorecards.
- Conduct detailed data profiling to catalogue and classify all types of data across the enterprise.
The successful skills necessary to apply for this role include:
- A background with data analysis and data profiling preferably using Informatica, Alteryx Designer, or SQL, SAS or equivalent
- Exposure/ experience working in data privacy and protection implementation desirable
- Data Modelling, Enterprise Architecture techniques would be highly beneficial
- Advanced user of MS Excel
Do not hesitate and click apply now or ring 0161 694 9216 and ask to speak to Stephen Lynch for more information.