Data Integration IT Project Manager - Azure
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Integration IT Project Manager for a 12 month fixed term contract to work on a programme which is providing a new integration technology platform that is capable of servicing all integration requirements in the same place with the same technology.
You will be required to keep an internal and external delivery team on track and quickly build relationships to make sure the other teams involved are also delivering and working together on any re-planning as it arises.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience of delivering Data Integrations projects within high pressure environments.
- Project management experience delivering complex IT change projects to time, cost and quality.
- Managing in-house teams and supplier teams as one bringing focus and pace to delivery.
- Ability to blend traditional project management approaches (business cases, risk logs, project boards) with agile techniques (delivery teams working in sprints to a backlog).
- Experience of managing a project in a programme environment and the ability to respond to cross programme dependencies.
- Track record of migrating to Azure Integration Services and Azure Data Factory.
- Experience of Salesforce, Java digital products and Snowflake Data Platforms.
- Experience of preparing client teams for using these new services.
- Experience of decommissioning legacy integration services.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.