Data Management Administrator (SAP) (Remote Working)
A Data Management Administrator with SAP experience is required to work on a three-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Manufacturing client based in Irlam
This is a 3-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of Data Management Administrator (SAP) role
You will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of engine parts data for our leading OEM brands within S4 / SAP. This role also includes supporting the re-structure of a Perkins engine range impacted by a major project. This role supports parts authoring team Key Performance Indicator metrics to meet New Product Introduction targets of 95% of all parts released and 100% of critical parts on the shelf and available by new engine launch to market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to transform Engineering source data from both drawings and other internal systems and present as service information to Aftermarket systems predominantly in S4 /SAP
- Responsibilities in SAP include;
- Maintain Item Master database with serviceable engine parts
- Maintain Aftermarket Kits
- Releasing parts that support the wider Enterprise including Caterpillar
- As knowledge increases on existing processes expected to support the parts author team with interrogating SAP to answer internal customer queries
- Releasing new structure details to support the restructuring of an existing engine series
Skills and Experience:
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
- Previous Data Management within SAP experience
- Previous Teamcenter experience preferred but not essential
- Previous experience of data entry
- Previous experience with multiple applications, including Microsoft applications
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Need to work in a team environment (currently remotely)
- Ability to prioritize tasks
If you are a Data Management Administrator with SAP experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything