Outsource UK are currently seeking a Technical Marketing Operations Specialist for a 6-12 month contract for a large Media Company.
This role will be based working from home and is inside IR35.
What you'll be doing:
- Work collaboratively with campaign managers as the subject matter expert on our ecosystem of data to create custom segments and support campaign executions
- Support analytics by creating A/B and multivariate tests in a variety of marketing environments and channels
- Optimize operational process flows to streamline audience segmentation setup across all of our marketing channels for all product and marketing teams from ideation to execution
- Create and manage innovating dashboards that track active automations and campaigns for engagement and downtime
- Mine and analyse a broad array of quantitative and qualitative data assets
- Work across numerous internal and external marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, DMPs, publisher and social partners, etc)
- Run ad-hoc and scheduled customer lists to power PlayStation's digital marketing channels
- SQL programming experience required
- Basic understanding of scripting languages Python/R, in addition use of packages such as Numpy/Pandas/Tidyverse for analyis etc will be good add on.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience working with relational databases
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse group of partners including marketing, technical teams, and agencies
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (ex. Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and email service providers
- At least 3 years' experience in marketing operations or related field
- At least 1 years' experience in analytics
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills-skilled at analyzing and deriving meaningful insights out of tool integrations
- Passionate about gaming and video game culture
- Skilled in deploying and automating processes in various platforms such as Adobe Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' or send your CV to Tewsdae Phillips - email@example.com