Data Migration Lead (SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4HANA)
A Data Migration Lead with SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4HANA experience is required to work on a 12-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Preston.
This is a twelve-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Data Migration Lead (SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4HANA) role
- Project is the migration of the Shared Services business from SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4HANA
- Data migration work-stream lead is required to lead on the migration of data from ECC6 to S/4HANA
- An exercise is currently underway to select our main delivery SI. The data migration lead will work closely with the SI data lead.
- Experience of migrating data from ECC6 to S/4HANA using the standard SAP migration tools is required
- In addition to data migration, the lead role will also lead on the data archive work-stream. This will archive all non-migrated ECC6 data into a data archive which is planned to be BW/4HANA. Experience of data archiving is also required.
- The data migration lead will also be required to manage, coordinate and lead the data cleanse activity that will need to happen in parallel. The data cleanse activities will be done by the respective business data owners, but this will need coordinating and managing
Key skills required for the Data Migration Lead (SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4HANA)
- Experience in SAP data migration from ECC6 to S/4HANA is essential.
- The role is a key lead role so the person will be required to lead and manage a range of groups and teams within the project, business and 3rd parties.
- The detailed data tasks in most cases will be performed by others, this is a team lead role. It is expected that the person will also be able to get involved in the data detail to help resolve issues and challenges so needs a thorough understanding of the migration methods, tools and approaches.
If you are a Data Migration Lead with SAP ECC6 to SAP S/4HANA experience looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk