Data Services Developer -Outside IR35
Based in London a Data Services Developer is required on a contract basis to work on a Data Services Platform Project.
The primary objective of the Developer is to deliver the next phase of the implementation of the Data Service, and then to iteratively add further inbound and outbound feeds to it. The Developer will work as part of the project team, but it is expected to work on their own initiative as and when tasks require.
- Provide expert advice on the overall design of the Service (infrastructure / architecture / technology stack / etc.)
- Agree, document and maintain development standards for new technology;
- Assist in objectively advising on or evaluating different technology / vendor options;
- Present designs and technology decisions to the project team;
- Assist in the improvement of CI / CD pipelines, supporting infrastructure and development environments where necessary;
- Knowledge transfer and, where necessary, training of internal IT resources;
- Support the transition of this Scope of Services to a Third Party Provider once appointed;
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with micro-service architecture, NGINX, PM2, Docker is essential
- Excellent knowledge of no-SQL databases (MongoDB / Atlas, ideally both), including performance tuning
- Experience in a Financial Services environment would be a bonus.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.