Outsource UK are currently working with a client who are currently in a large system upgrade, so they are looking for a Delivery Manager to help with the company wide roll out.
You will work with various teams across the business to plan and coordinate the programme going live and then the additional systems after that. The Delivery Lead will be accountable for successful delivery of Technology projects and ensuring benefits realization.
The Delivery Lead role will hold most or all of these responsibilities:
- Influence the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes.
- Support Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications, budget
- Work with the Technology teams and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Provide management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programmes
- Oversee the monitoring and reporting of progress, issues, dependencies, risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Make recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
- Help in the development and running of the programme management office or project management practice.
- Collaborate with others, and guide others on how software fits into the bigger picture
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.