Delivery Programme Manager
Based in Swindon (working from home until further notice) a Delivery Programme Manager is required on a contract basis to manage, triage and collaborate with reporting Delivery Managers.
You will need to focus on roadmaps, TOM, board reporting, scrum of scrum planning and overseeing a wider delivery.
Candidates need to have experience of:
- Managing a Delivery team.
- Managing scrum of scrums.
- Proven experience of managing agile ceremonies at a programme level.
- Experience in managing risk mitigation and actions.
- Using and delivering reporting and tools and techniques
- Managing agile ceremonies at the programme level
- Working with different sprints.
- Experience of API management, Data management and Platform implementation is highly desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply asap and Outsource will be in touch.