Delivery Team Lead - Supply Chain
Based in Barrow a Delivery Team Lead is required to work for a major defence client on a 12 month contract.
- Reporting to Head of Programme for the Material FCAC Challenge
- Develop strategies, manage and assure delivery of Cost Recovery for target contracts, suppliers and teams
- Lead teams of cost analysts, procurement & engineering to drive value from requirements challenge, learner/batching and negotiation (tailoring strategies and approach)
- Hold existing Supply Chain / Engineering and CAM teams accountable for their support
- Use commercial, influencing and leadership skills to drive savings, on a scale which is unprecedented in this environment
- Support the HoSC Major Subcontracts in facilitating the right Supplier relationships through direct interacting with Senior Supplier Stakeholders
- Support the Head of Programme with reporting, escalation and engagement with the wider business and Alliance
- Engage with and continuously evolve the Cost Control & Recovery approach
- Coach and Mentor x2 Heads of Supply Chain (Behaviours, leadership, SC Experience)
- Facilitate Relationship Development Activities, for example Rolls Royce (past experience with a number of major suppliers and the RMM Tool Set)
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything