Outsource UK are currently working with a leading Manufacturing company who are seeking a Demand Planner for a 12 month contract based in Stafford - this role will be working remotely until foreseeable.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Support global teams to achieve corporate supply chain performance targets focused on demand trend analysis, forecast accuracy and error understanding to improved our order-to-delivery results.
- Creation and maintenance of demand pattern data, identifying global patterns and product mix through collaboration with cross functional teams
- Gathering and analysing data on facility demand and demand variability seen from our markets.
- Drive improvements in forecasting accuracy and visibility using our new Cloud based Demand Forecasting Tool and shape its embedding into our business.
- Ensure all NPI and EOL projects are implemented and executed with zero impact on the customer experience.
- Measure, monitor and report on actual vs forecast accuracy, trends and patterns to generate improved understanding of our customer.
- Creation of regular KPI and Metric reports within the Demand Management function.
- Demand planning the UK facility over a 0-20 month timeframe.
- Using excel order boards to plan and using key inputs to do that planning - forecast analysis and forecast accuracy.
- Understanding customer orders and customer order trends and using new Cloud based Demand Forecasting Tool and shape its embedding into the business.
- Strong/intermediate excel knowledge.
- Experience and knowledge of forecasting concepts and tools
- High level of experience in demand forecasting activities and analytics.
- Experience and knowledge of supply chain principles, specifically those applied to demand forecasting in a pull manufacturing environment.
- Ability to design and deploy dynamic forecasting systems in a highly productive environment with minimal disruption to the customer experience.
- Desirable - Vanguard Demand Forecasting Tool is the current software.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.