Design Engineer - Creo (Umbrella)
Based in Desford, Leicester a Design Engineer with Creo experience is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for one of the world's leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel engines.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- As a Design Engineer you will be responsible for the design of components and assembly's which could include hydraulic lines groups, light fabrications, castings, non-metallic's and a variety of other installations.
- You will demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and determination to resolve issues while maintaining high quality standards in both design and component detailing, ensuring designs are validated to meet functional and technical requirements.
- In order to do this you will have a working knowledge of solid modelling (CREO), geometric tolerancing and engineering data management systems.
- A good automotive or off-highway mechanical background.
- CAD Design of components and assembly's in CREO.
- Completion of component and group drawings.
- Participating in Design Reviews, FMEA's
- Management of engineering changes through life cycle management.
- Completing CPPD with suppliers and internal teams.
- Involving other engineers and technical resources to address detailed technical problems.
- Working with design resources and suppliers to rapidly implement design changes.
- Engineering Degree Qualification or HND with experience
Please note you'll have to operate via PAYE or an umbrella company.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website.
Outsource - taking care of everything.