Detail Designer - Electrical
An Electrical Designer is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Cumbria.
Overview of the Designer contract role
Electrical Detail Design work for a major submarine programme.
Key skills required for the Designer
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of design in one or more of the following industries: Defence, Power Industry or Oil and Gas or similar industries
- Demonstrable ability at utilising 2D CAD design packages
- Ability to apply the relevant Engineering processes regarding the integration, of the relevant, systems and equipment within the 3D CAD Product Model
- Ideally experience or familiarity with FORAN package (or transferrable packages CADDS5 or Catia v5 or v6)
- Ability to perform the supporting calculations with the regard to the above areas.
The role is based in Barrow in Furness, Cumbria - commutable from Carnforth, Milnthorpe, Lancaster, Morecambe, Penrith, Workington, Whitehaven and The Lake District
If you are an Electrical Designer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Design opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything