Detail Designer - Piping (Ship Building)
A Detail Designer with Piping experience are required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth.
Overview of the Detail Designer
- To undertake a defined range of detail design activities within a shipbuilding environment and in line with all relevant processes and quality requirements, supplying advice and support to operations and other functions.
- Ensuring defined objectives are achieved whilst continually maintaining quality and service requirements.
Key skills required for the Detail Designer
- Previous experience using Tribon or Foran an advantage but any 3D packages will be considered
- Experience in Shipbuilding but will consider Oil & Gas
- 3D Modelling is essential
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk