Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Developer for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Developer (Appian Beginner) who wants to work with Appian and closely with the Appian expert developer.
You will be actively participating in the design, implementation and deployment of workflows using Appian platform, coordinated and organised by an Appian expert developer.
Design, implementation and ability to translate a process mapping into Appian applications. Implementing design, development, testing and deploying best practices across the entire software development life cycle. Participate in the day-to-day activities of the development team.
With knowledge in Appian platform you will be integrated in an Agile squad Team which is made up of an IT lead, Appian Developers, Business Analysts, IT Ops and Testing support.
- Knowledge with the Appian BPM Framework/architecture.
- Good working knowledge of Application Servers.
- Expertise with API integration.
- Experienced with relational databases and SQL scripting and Paas.
- Experience with Agile Framework.
- Eager to learn, excellent team player and special attention to Soft Ware quality.
- A T-shaped resource with expertise in Appian but experience / knowledge in all aspects of SW development.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.