Development Scientist - Chemistry/Chemical Engineering Degree
Salary: £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Outsource UK have partnered with a global Engineering client of ours who are looking to recruit a Development Scientist who will be responsible to undertake development work in the clients Laboratory site including; process problem solving, beta and field trial support and product incident investigation both in the Laboratory and on customer's sites.
Candidates will be expected to:
- Have analytical chemistry skills including: instillation of test gases, leak checking of test equipment, analysis of gases using equipment including FTIR, mass spec, electrochemical cells, analysis and write up of data. Demonstrated ability to contribute to innovative technology development or product improvement.
- Carry out risk assessments on prototype equipment or lab test rigs and to operate them safely.
- Ability to interact with other members of the technical community at a detailed technical level.
Candidates will need to have:
- Ideally have a minimum of a Chemistry or chemical Engineering degree or PhD, followed by between 1 - 3 years in analytical lab, gas chemistry lab or product development.
- Graduates with suitable industrial placement experience will be considered. Other chemical or engineering backgrounds will be considered.
If you are a Development Scientist looking for a new opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything