Development Test Engineer - rolling contract
£23-£25ph PAYE / £29-£31 Umbrella (Ltd) this is an inside IR35 role
A Development Test Engineer is required on an on-going contract by a global Engineering client of ours. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of engineering experiments and validation activities within a multi-discipline engineering team.
Overview of the Development Test Engineer role:
- Build and test experimental and production ready sub-assemblies and build complete electro/mechanical systems in accordance to design specifications
- To develop and participate creating testing strategies within the project
- To support the introduction of new products onto the factory flow line
- To ensure engineering changes are concluded in accordance with the planned schedule
Key skills and qualifications required for the Development Test Engineer role:
- A good mechanically biased engineering degree (or other relevant engineering qualification with 2 years industry experience)
- Electrical and pneumatic experience and ability to work on electro/mechanical systems safely.
- Experience in product development, manufacturing or technical service
- An understanding of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and system schematics
If you are a Development Test Engineer looking for a new contract opportunity either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9216
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent