Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a DevOps Engineer for a 4 month contract position based in Buckinghamshire.
This role will be based inside IR35.
Responsibilities for the DevOps Engineer:
- Devops engineer is required to work for the Channels IT Business Unit for the Financial Company You will work within the agile squad to transform how we deliver card authorisations solutions
- Prepare pipeline and deployments in test and production environments.
- Reporting to the Project Manager and work closely with Scrum Master, other analysts, developers and testers
- Extensive DevOps background
- Strong skills in Openshift, GitLab and GROOVY
- Previous experience using Jenkins and MAVEN
- Nexus and Shell Scripting
- Worked in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Able to work well under pressure
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.