Digital Product Owner - Agile - £500- £550+ per day.
Outsource UK is currently looking for a Digital Product Owner to join my FS client in Cirencester.
Candidates are required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
The Digital Product Owner will:
Maximise the value of the digital product by identifying opportunities to enhance the product offering for Clients, Partners and/or other users, assessing their business value, developing cases, prioritising stories, epics and themes and ensuring feature development work delivers maximum value and is aligned with the product strategy.
- Defining a product vision and strategy
- Creating, owning and maintaining the product backlog features that deliver the product strategy
- Providing vision, direction and assistance to the development teams
- Ensuring the quality of the product, holding development and support teams to account for the delivery of that quality and Owning the release road-map.
- Strong Stakeholder management. Ability to convey technical information to all audiences with ease, as well as engaging and managing stakeholders effectively.
- Hands on experience of leading a delivery team across onshore and offshore domains.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory and practices
- Product Owner certified
- Strong knowledge of waterfall methodologies
- Working knowledge of JIRA
- Working knowledge of other development methodologies approaches.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Tewsdae Phillips will be in touch