Digital Programme Manager (Websites) required for a 6+ month contract for a leading client based in Swindon.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
This role will be based remotely but expected to work at least 1 day a week from the Swindon Office.
The Role for Digital Programme Manager::
- Leading and managing a project where the client is delivering a new website
- Run the BAU website and digital platform with a web ops lead who will report to you.
- Delivery and new capability of the project and website
- Build strong and lasting relationships with leading stakeholders and third parties
- This will be a leadership role you will be leading and liaising with technical so technical background/knowledge is an advantage.
- Controlling and acting as leader for the complex projects and have PM's and others reporting to you.
- Lead through to delivery, and 'talk the same language' from technical, digital and marketing teams.
- Strong background in leading Digital projects
- The ideal candidate will have previously worked on delivering and launching new websites.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Tenacious, can lead small-large teams, is hands on and can work on various projects ranging in size.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.